Yields 8 servings
Active Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 oz Asiago Cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 3 oz Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 loaf (1lb.) French bread, halved lengthwise
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat butter in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add the garlic, asiago, Havarti, parmesan, and parsley; beat until mixture is combined.
- Place bread cut sides up on prepared pan; spread with butter mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheeses are bubbly and edges begin to brown.