Active Time: 20 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 12 ounces bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 ounces Buholzer Brothers Jalapeño Havarti, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the sausage, Buholzer Brothers Jalapeño Havarti and bell pepper.
- Pour in a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Top with jalapeño pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
© Dairy Famers of Wisconsin