Active Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces Buholzer Brothers® Havarti, shredded (2 cups)
- 4 ounces Asiago cheese, finely shredded (1 cup)
- Sweet orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- Toppings: Canadian bacon, green and ripe olives, red onion, pepperoni slices, green pepper and sweet mini bell peppers
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Roll out pizza crust on a lightly floured surface to a 17 x 12-inch rectangle. Transfer crust to a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Fold excess dough over; press to seal. Prick crust with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in pizza sauce and oregano; heat through.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Sprinkle with havarti and asiago. Place orange bell pepper strips. Decorate as desired with toppings to create face designs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cool slightly before serving.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
For more recipes visit https://www.youtube.com/@buholzerbrothers3792