Yields: 2-3 servings
Active Time: 40 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 whole loaf of rye bread
- 1 lb sliced ham
- 8 oz Buholzer Brother’s Havarti Cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh Tarragon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Slice loaf of bread 2/3 of way through, stopping to keep the loaf whole.
- Brush inside of slices with Dijon mustard on both sides, layer a slice of ham.
- Place a slice of Havarti and some fresh tarragon leaves between each slice.
- Brush whole loaf with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.