Total time: 25 minutes
Yields 4 cups
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 8 oz (1 package)cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz (1 cup) Odyssey® sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 8 oz (2 cups) Buholzer Brother’s® havarti cheese, shredded
- 4 oz (1 cup) asiago cheese, finely shredded and divided
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 13 oz (1 bag) wavy potato chips, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Fry bacon, in batches, in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, Odyssey® sour cream, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl until blended. Stir in the havarti cheese, 1/2 cup asiago, jalapeno peppers and half of the bacon. Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-quart or 2-quart baking dish.
- Measure 1/2 cup crushed potato chips. Add the chips, remaining asiago and bacon to bacon drippings in the skillet; toss to combine. Sprinkle chips mixture over top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with remaining potato chips.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin