Active Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 6 waffles
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed sweet potatoes
- 6 oz Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Black beans, warmed
- Fried eggs
- Additional Havarti for topping
- Combine the potatoes, Havarti, eggs, and flour in a large bowl. Bake batter (about 1 cup) in a waffle iron, according to the manufacturer’s directions for greasing and cooking, for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top waffles with black beans, salsa, guacamole, fried eggs, and additional Havarti.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin