Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 slices bread of choice
- 1 cup Buholzer Brothers Gouda cheese, shredded
- In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for about 5 minutes, until tender. Add mushrooms and saute about 3-5 more minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Assemble sandwiches by buttering one side of each piece of bread. Then layer bread (butter side down), gouda, mushrooms and onions, more gouda and another piece of bread (butter side up).
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add sandwich to pan and cook for about 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Then gently flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned to preference.
For more recipes visit https://odysseybrands.com/feta-cheese-and-greek-yogurt-recipes/