Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minute
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- ¾ lb. thinly sliced ham
- 6 oz package Buholzer Brothers® Gouda cheese, shredded
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- 2 tsb dried, minced onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare 11”x7” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, mustard, Everything seasoning,minced onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Without breaking apart the rolls, slice them in half, and place bottom half in baking dish.
4. Coat bottom layer of rolls with about 1/3 of the butter mixture with a pastry brush.
5. Layer ham on top of rolls, then sprinkle gouda cheese evenly over rolls.
6. Place tops of rolls over the cheese. Brush tops of rolls with another 1/3 of butter mixture.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover, brush with remaining butter and bake uncovered for3-5 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
8. Sprinkle parsley on top. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve.
For more recipes visit https://www.youtube.com/@buholzerbrothers3792