Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 3, 8 Oz. Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 ½ Tsp. Chili Powder
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Cup Buholzer Brothers Brick Cheese
- 1 Cup Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- Simmer the tomato sauce and chili powder together, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate dish, mix shredded cheeses and onion together.
- Dip tortillas, one at a time, in the sauce; place on baking pan. Put 3 or 4 tablespoons of the cheese- onion mixture on each tortilla. Roll and place folded side down; cover with remaining sauce, and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.