Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 8 slices Multi Grain Bread
- 4 thick slices Buholzer Brothers Muenster Cheese
- 1 lb. sliced Roast Beef
- 1 bag Fried Onion Rings, cooked
- 4 tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Heat griddle or fry pan over medium heat.
- To assemble the sandwich, lay 1 slice of bread on cutting board or work surface. Layer on the Muenster cheese, ¼# roast beef, 3-4 onion rings. Slather the mustard on another slice of bread place on top of onion rings. Repeat with remaining bread and ingredients.
- Melt butter in pan. Place each sandwich in pan, cheese side down. Grill until the cheese begins to melt and the edges of the bread turn golden. Flip each sandwich and grill until the edges turn golden. Enjoy!