Active Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: Makes 2 Cups
• 6 ounces lager or amber-style beer
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into small cubes
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 12 ounces Buholzer Brothers Jalapeño Havarti cheese, shredded (3 cups)
• Soft or hard pretzels
- Bring beer just to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Whisk in cream cheese and cayenne pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in roasted red pepper jack until melted. Serve warm with pretzels.