Yields 6-8 servings
Active Time: 20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 6 oz Buholzer Brothers Smoked Gouda Cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped Swiss chard leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the gouda, Swiss chard and bacon.
- Pour in a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin