Active Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup garlic & herb cold pack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 ounces Buholzer Brothers® Gouda Cheese, shredded and divided (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Minced fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place on an ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Cool potatoes on a wire rack.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out center pulp into a large bowl, leaving each half with a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash pulp and butter. Add the garlic & herb cheese, sour cream and milk; mash until desired consistency. Stir in 1/2 cup gouda and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling into potato shells; return to the pan. Sprinkle with remaining gouda. Bake for 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are warmed through. Garnish with parsley.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin