Active Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 ounces Buholzer Brothers® Jalapeño Havarti, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower on a 17 x 12-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, whisk the honey, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Drizzle cauliflower with half of the sauce. Sprinkle with jalapeño havarti. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with green onions.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin