Active Time: 35 minutes
- 8 medium jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces Buholzer Brothers® Havarti, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 thick-cut bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup warm raspberry jam
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
- Beat Buholzer Brothers® Havarti and cream cheese in a large bowl until blended. Fold in bacon and pineapple. Spoon a tablespoonful of cheese mixture into each pepper half. Transfer jalapenos to a greased grill grid or basket.
- Place on grill grate. Grill poppers, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through.
- Combine raspberry jam and red pepper flakes if desired in a small bowl. Serve with poppers.
© Dairy Famers of Wisconsin