Active Time: 40 minutes
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped or 4 cups sliced frozen peaches, thawed and chopped
- 4 ounces Buholzer Brothers Gouda cheese, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (6 inches)
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Combine the salsa ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, brushing with barbecue sauce after flipping. Repeat, flipping and brushing chicken every 3-4 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in meat reads 165°F, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
- Top tortillas with chicken, salsa and cilantro if desired.
© Dairy Famers of Wisconsin