Active Time: 40 Minutes
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk eggs and cream in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside 2 tablespoons for egg wash.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add remaining egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are almost set. Stir in 1/2 cup havarti. Remove from the heat.
- Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured cutting board; roll out pastry to a 14 x 11-inch rectangle. Using an 11-inch plate or large bowl as a guide, cut pastry into an 11-inch circle. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Lightly trace a medium bowl (about 5-inches diameter), with a paring knife, in the center of pastry circle, taking care not to cut through dough. Cut the inside of traced circle into eight triangles.
- Sprinkle remaining havarti on pastry circle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Spoon on egg mixture, ham and bell peppers. Fold triangle points over filling. Bring outer edges of pastry up; press to seal points for wreath shape. (Filling will be uncovered.) Brush pastry with reserved egg wash.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Garnish with parsley.
©Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin