Active Time: 40 minutes
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place a greased wire rack on an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange bacon strips in a single layer on rack, taking care not to overlap strips. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
- Form beef into six patties, 1/3 pound each. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in patties reads 160°F. Top with Buholzer Brothers® Havarti and cheddar. Cover and cook for 1-3 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted.
- Place arugula on bun bottoms; top with burgers and bacon. Spread tomato jam on bun tops; replace tops.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin