Yields 6-8 servings
Active Time: 35 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched
- 6 oz. Buholzer Brothers Gouda Cheese, sliced into wedges
- 6 oz. blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1 breadstick
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, with stems
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto (about 6 slices)
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- Outline tree shape with asparagus spears. Starting at the base of the tree, arrange gouda and blue cheese. Place breadstick horizontally in tree; arrange grapes for ornaments.
- Place cheddar above breadstick; top with prosciutto layer. Fill in with gouda.
- Cut orange slices into wedges. Arrange wedges for tree skirt and at top of tree.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin