- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Buholzer Brothers™ Havarti Dill cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large sweet orange bell pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Beat the sour cream, cream cheese, Havarti, parmesan, onion powder and garlic powder in a large bowl until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Cut top off bell pepper with a sharp paring knife in a zigzag pattern. Remove seeds and membranes; discard. Cut eyes and mouth.
- Fill pepper with dip. Serve with vegetables.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin