Active Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 3 cups uncooked Rotini Pasta
- 1 medium English Cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 8oz thinly sliced Hard Salami, julienned
- 12oz Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, diced (3 cups)
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup diced pickled Pepperoncini Peppers
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1.5oz Parmesan Cheese, grated (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Minced Fresh Parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the pasta, cucumber, salami, fontina, provolone, olives, parsley, and pepperoncini peppers in a large bowl.
- Whisk the red wine vinegar, parmesan and sugar in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour 1 cup of dressing over pasta mixture; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate salad and remaining dressing for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Stir reserved dressing. Pour over pasta salad; gently toss to coat. Garnish with parsley.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin