Active Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 medium), sliced 1/4″ thick
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz. Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 oz. Sartori Classic Parmesan cheese, grated (1/3 cup)
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place half of the potatoes in a single layer onto a greased piece of double thickness aluminum foil, about 16 x 12-inches. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the Havarti, parmesan, bacon and rosemary. Repeat layers. Fold foil into a packet and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil packet from the grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Take care when opening the foil; allow the steam to escape.
RECIPE TIP: When time is tight; Toss the potato slices with 3 tbsp of water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high until crisp-tender, about 2-3 minutes. Drain potatoes. Prepare remaining recipe as directed; check the potatoes for doneness after grilled for 12-15 minutes.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin