Yields: 1 Dozen Sliders
Active Time: 15 Minutes
- 12 small dinner or Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 12 slices thinly sliced smoked deli ham
- 12 ounces Buholzer Brothers Havarti, shredded (3 cups)
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- .75 ounce Wisconsin parmesan cheese, finely shredded (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally; remove tops. Place roll bottoms in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; spread with apricot preserves. Layer each with 1 folded ham slice and Havarti. Replace roll tops.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in the Dijon mustard, minced onion, salt and pepper. Brush mixture over roll tops. Sprinkle with parmesan and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
Make-ahead tip! Sliders may be made up to a day in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.