Active Time: 20-30 minutes
Yields: 8-12 servings
- 1 package (16oz.) uncooked Fusilli Pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick), plus 1 tbsp unsalted Butter, cubed and divided
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 cups (1 quart) Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 6oz. Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 6oz. Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 3oz. Rosemary & Olive Oil Asiago Cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Fresh Rosemary Leaves, optional
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt ½ cup butter in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour until lightly browned. Gradually whisk in milk and salt. Bring to a boil; cook and whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to low; gradually stir in the cheddar, Havarti, and Asiago until melted. Stir in pasta. Remove from heat. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture and rosemary if desired over top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Compliments of the DFW.