Active Time: 15 Minutes
Yields: 6-8 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 bag (13 oz.) Tortilla Chips
- 4 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded 1 cup
- 4 oz. Buholzer Brothers® Jalapeño Havarti, shredded 1 cup
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) Sliced Ripe Olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Sweet Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 4 oz. Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, shredded 1 cup
- Fresh Cilantro, minced
- Green Onions, sliced
- Pickled Banana Pepper Rings
- Tomato, diced
- Avocado, cubed
- Odyssey Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 15×10-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle with cheddar and Buholzer Brothers Jalapeño Havarti cheeses. Layer with black beans, olives, red pepper, and Havarti.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Garnish with toppings as desired. Serve immediately.
© Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin