Yields: 2 servings
Active Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 4 slices French Bread Baguettes, cut lengthwise about 1/2″ thick
- 8 oz. Nduja
- 4 slices (1 oz. each) Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices (1 oz. each) Buholzer Brothers Muenster Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- Spread each bread slice with nduja. Layer two bread slices with mozzarella and muenster. Top with remaining bread slices, nudja side down. Spread the outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Toast one sandwich, covered, in a warm, large skillet over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until side is golden brown. Flip sandwich; cook, uncovered, 2-4 minutes longer or until bread is golden brown and cheeses are melted. Repeat with remaining sandwich.
Recipe courtesy of Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.