Yields: 8 servings
Active Time: 25 minutes
- 1 round loaf (1 lb.) unsliced Italian or sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp peach preserves
- 1/4 cup Sriracha mayonnaise
- 12 slices Arla Fontina Cheese, about 8oz.
- 1 lb. deli chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3 cups fresh baby arugula or spinach
- 12 slices Buholzer Brothers™ Havarti Cheese, about 8oz.
- Cut 1” off top of bread; hollow out the top and bottom of loaf, leaving ½” shell.
- Combine preserves and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread 2 tbsp mayonnaise mixture into the bread bottom. Layer with 4 slices fontina cheese, and 6 slices chicken, 1 cup arugula, and 4 slices Havarti. Repeat the layers twice, starting with the mayonnaise mixture. Spread bottom top with remaining mayonnaise mixture; replace top.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
Recipe Tip: Make you own Sriracha mayonnaise by combining ¼ cup mayonnaise and 1 ½ to 3 tsp Sriracha chili sauce, depending on desired spice level.