Active Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pouch (6oz.) lump crabmeat
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch each of sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
- 2 English muffins, split
- 4oz. Buholzer Brothers™ Havarti Cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- Fresh chives, minced
- Combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, celery, red onion, chives, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6” from the heat until toasted. Top each muffin half with crab mixture and Havarti. Broil for about 3 minutes or until bubbly.
Garnish with chives.
©2019 Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin