- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 8 oz Buholzer Brothers™ Muenster Cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 400 degress F. Line a 15 x 10″ baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Top with chicken thighs; brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into chicken reads 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in large bowl.
- Slice or shred chicken; toss with barbecue sauce to coat. Top tortillas with chicken, muenster, and salsa.
Serve with remaining salsa.
©2019 Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.