- 8 slices ciabbata bread
- 4 thick slices Buholzer Brother ™ Brick Cheese
- 1 package bacon, cooked
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 tbsp butter
Greek Yogurt Basil Cream:
- 1 cup Odyssey® Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl of food processor, add garlic, yogurt, basil, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Heat griddle or fry pan over medium heat.
To assemble the sandwich, lay 1 slice of ciabbata on a cutting board. Layer on the brick cheese, 3 to 4 strips of bacon, and 2 slices of tomatoes.
- Next, slather on the Greek yogurt basil cream on the second slice of bread and place on top. Repeat with remaining bread and ingredients.
- Next melt 4 tbsp of butter in your pan. Lay the brick cheese side down in the pan until the cheese begins to melt and the bread gets a toasty golden color around the edges. Flip sandwich and grill other side until edges are golden brown.