- 1 lb. rye bread loaf
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- celery salt
- 6 oz. Buhulzer Brothers ™ Muenster Cheese, slices
- 6 oz. Buholzer Brothers™ Brick Cheese, sliced
- 12 oz. sliced, cooked, meatloaf
- Slice bread into equal number of 1/2″ slices, slicing to within 1/2″ of bottom of crust. Each 2 slices will form a sandwich.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Sprinkle with celery salt.
- Spread this mixture on every other bread cut. Using combinations listed, fill with 1oz. of muenster and brick cheese and 1oz. of meat.
- To serve, pull or cut apart sandwiches formed by every two slices of bread.