Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 box (9oz.) Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 2 jars (27oz.) Barilla Lasagna Sauce
- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups (16oz.) Buholzer Brother’s ™ Brick Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 containers (18oz.) Odyssey® Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with no stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs (beaten), feta cheese, 2 cups brick cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a cup of sauce on bottom of pan. Place 4 uncooked noodles on sauce, top with 1/3 cup feta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup brick cheese, and 1 cup sauce.
- Put on 4 more uncooked noodles, remaining feta cheese mixture, browned meat, and cup of sauce. Put on last 4 uncooked noodles, rest of sauce, and 1 cup brick cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and cook another 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.