Yields: 2 servings
Active Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 4 cooked waffles
- 4 thick slices Buholzer Brother’s ™ Brick Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Ham, thinly sliced
- 2 large kosher pickles, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat griddle or fry pan over medium heat. To assemble the sandwich, lay 1 waffle on a cutting board. Layer on brick cheese, 1/4 lb. ham, pickle slices, second slice of brick cheese, and top with second waffle. Repeat with remaining bread and ingredients.
- Melt butter in pan. Lay each of the assembled sandwiches in the pan. Cook until the cheese starts to melt. Flip the sandwich and grill other side until edges turn golden brown and cheese melts.