Yields: 4-6 servings
Active Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby or chopped greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1, 4oz. container fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (1oz.) Buholzer Brother’s ™ Brick Cheese, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup (1oz.) string cheese, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 inch)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking to combine; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens and remaining ingredients. Add dressing, tossing well.
Compliments of WMMB.