Yields: 2 servings
Active Time: 35 minutes
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 1 lb smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- French bread, sliced ½ in thick
- 8 oz Buholzer Brothers Dill Havarti, sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- dash of salt
- Brush sliced bread with sunflower oil, season with salt and pepper, and arrange on a parchment lined cookie tray.
- Arrange turkey on sliced bread, add sliced Dill Havarti and top with chopped bacon.
- Place in 350 degrees F. oven for 10-12 minutes until melted and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.