Yields: 3-4 servings
- 4 oz pepperoni, julienned
- 4 oz Genoa salami or capicola, julienned
- 4 oz Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2-3 scallions, chopped
- 1 diced fresh tomato, diced
- ½ tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- dash of salt
- Combine first 7 ingredients into a bowl, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place filling into whole leaves of lettuce and roll, place on a platter.
- Whisk together honey and Dijon mustard to taste.
- Drizzle lightly onto lettuce wraps and serve.
Recipe courtesy of chef Ryan Boughton.