Serves 2 – 4
- 8 oz Buholzer Brothers Muenster, sliced any shape ½- ¾ in thick
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 egg, whisked with milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- mixed lettuce greens
- 3-4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 sprigs fresh dill
- Dredge cheese in flour, pat excess off.
- Dredge in egg wash and then into bread crumbs.
- In a heavy skillet over a medium heat, fry the cheese on both sides in a small amount of sunflower oil.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Season the lettuces with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Serve cheese with sliced tomato, cucumber, green salad and fresh dill leaves.