Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- 2 ears fresh corn (1 1/2 cups of kernels)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4oz) Buholzer Brother’s Havarti Cheese, grated
- 1-2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut corn kernels from cob. Place corn and tomatoes in roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic. Roast 20-25 minutes until beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Remove corn mixture from oven and pour into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, Havarti, and basil. Return to oven to melt cheese, about 5 minutes.