Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1, 1/2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced in thin rings
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 ciabatta rolls, split
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 4oz Buholzer Brothers™ Havarti Cheese, sliced
- 4oz Wisconsin Brie Cheese, sliced
- 3 cups arugula
- Purchased or homemade balsamic glaze, to taste
- Place ground beef, cherries, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, egg, salt and pepper in large bowl. Use you hands to gently combine ingredients, being careful not to over-mix.
Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2″ thick.
- Heat oiled grill to medium-high heat. Grill burgers until centers are no longer pink, about 5 minutes on each side, turning only once.
- While burger patties are cooking, toss onion slices with olive oil and cook in grill basket on grill until slightly charred, about 3-4 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise on bottoms of ciabatta rolls. Layer grilled onions, a burger patty, a few slices of Havarti and Brie, arugula, and generous drizzle of balsamic glaze over.
Compliments of the DFW.