Total Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 3 cups red, green and yellow bell pepper strips, cut 1-inch wide
- 2 cups zucchini and yellow summer squash slices, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette dressing
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Buholzer Brothers Havarti cheese, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 6 tenderloin fillets (4 ounces each), grilled and cut in strips
- 8 cups assorted greens, torn
- 6 tablespoons Wisconsin asiago cheese, grated
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill. Toss vegetables with dressing. Drain, reserving dressing. Grill vegetables over medium coals for 15 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. Return to reserved dressing; chill.
- At serving time, toss vegetables and dressing with havarti and beef. Spoon onto a bed of greens. Garnish with freshly-grated asiago.
*TIP: Vegetables may be broiled instead of grilled.