Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 6 oz Wisconsin Brie Cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/3 cup prepared, cucumber ranch dressing
- 1 Loaf (16oz) Sourdough French or Italian Bread
- Lettuce leaves, for sandwiches
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 12 thin slices Wisconsin Fontina, Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese, Swiss, or Colby
- 3/4 cups fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup Pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the brie and the dressing; mix to coat.
- Slice the bread in half horizontally. Hollow out the bottom half, leaving a 3/4-inch shell. Spread the brie mixture on the bottom. Top with the lettuce leaves, cucumber slices, cheese slices, raspberries, strawberries, and pecans. Replace the top of the bread; secure with long wooden picks.
- Slice into individual servings. Serve immediately, or pack the ingredients into containers to assemble later.