Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- 8 slices Bacon
- 8 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Butter, as desired
- 8, 1oz slices Buholzer Brothers Havarti Cheese
- Cook bacon in large skillet. Remove bacon, set aside. Drain grease. Add butter to skillet. Top each with one slice of havarti, 2 slices bacon and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread slices. Cook until bottom bread is toasted, flip and cook until other side is toasted. Serve.
- Pepper jack may be substituted for havarti.
- For finger sandwiches, cut into quarters and serve.